Mrs Pickens' Third Grade Class

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Homework Happenings for Wednesday, May 18th

Science:  Study your 21 vocabulary words and simple machines for our LAST test over Chapter 11 in your       science!

Thanks to ALL my students for my wonderful Teacher Appreciation gift you presented to me today.  I can't wait to pamper myself with a gift certificate for a free manicure and pedicure (we learned some new words today !).  I plan on going right before taking off for the beach later this summer. Also, the memory book, filled with class event pictures was so thoughful.  We all have enjoyed looking through it!  Thanks again, for the BEST students and parents ever!  You have made my year a true joy!!
P.S.  The luncheon was excellent and so tasty.  Thanks to all our moms for making that possible.


Tomorrow is our On Demand Celebration (we sure are celebrating a lot these days, aren't we?).  We will meet, as a school, outside to "show off" our writing.


Friday is Field Day.  Remember to dress comfortably, with caps, sunglasses and sunscreen.  We are adding tennis this year as an event.

No comments:

Post a Comment