Mrs Pickens' Third Grade Class

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Welcome to my homework/assignment blog!! I am so glad to welcome you to third grade and my classroom! This is the place where you will go to locate daily homework assignments and information about upcoming events with our class and grade level. Most of the events will be also found on our weekly newsletter, but you can have two sources to be "in the know"! Upcoming Events in August: Monday, Aug. 5th 3rd grade registration 1-3 pm. Tuesday, Aug. 6th Late registration 6-7 pm. **Both of these will be in our classrooms. I am located in room 127. You will come in the front door and turn to your left. Go all the way to the end of the hallway, and I am the last door on your right before you exit the building. You are welcome to bring school supplies during registration, so your child won't be saddled with it the first day of school. Friday, Aug. 9th FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!! I look forward to seeing all your bright faces on that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment